Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/13 Recent Uploads tagged eyes

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Recent Uploads tagged eyes Feed My Inbox

Beautiful Hunter
May 12, 2009 at 10:51 pm

HeliTwo posted a photo:

Beautiful Hunter

A red fox (vulpes vulpes) stalks its prey


_MG_0126-Edit
May 12, 2009 at 10:51 pm

PhotoBlackburn posted a photo:

_MG_0126-Edit

Model: Tracey Taylor
MUA: Isaac Meyers

Strobist:
580exII w/DIY Beauty Dish Camera left
580exII Bare shot through peg board

Triggered Canon ST-E2 ETTL


Tiger Tree House
May 12, 2009 at 10:48 pm

HeliTwo posted a photo:

Tiger Tree House

A siberian tiger (panthera tigris altaica) sitting on top of a tree trunk


Day 132/365 Pink Strawberry Dreams
May 12, 2009 at 10:42 pm

~lala~(Lisa) posted a photo:

Day 132/365 Pink Strawberry Dreams

May 12 132/365

View On White

Camera is still broken...cost an arm and a leg just to send it in...4-6 weeks to get it back and I am sure it needs a new body...which, in essence means new camera...more money...blah, blah, blah...(I am full of blahs today) just an update...some have asked if I have gotten it fixed yet...Nope... But, thank you so much for asking and your well wishes! =)

Using my little trooper for all of these still...still dreaming too...and trying to evaluate where to go from here as far as new equipment...the whole "when" thing...Oh well...

Hope all of you are having a great day...thank you for your continued visits...I am still trying to catch up!


Eye ball
May 12, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Nostaw21 posted a photo:

Eye ball

i just think the squiggle things are cool


Blackmail
May 12, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Glark posted a photo:

Blackmail


One-Eyed Cat
May 12, 2009 at 10:40 pm

Glark posted a photo:

One-Eyed Cat


Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
May 12, 2009 at 10:40 pm

AnnuskA - AnnA Theodora posted a photo:

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel

Oh, the Kingyo Red Cap is actually a sweet water fish...

~~~

Some months ago I started to work part time, and take a preparatory course (this course is to take the test that was supposed to be the begining of this year, but it will supposely happen only next year). This course finally reached its end on April. I took a couple of weeks off and am now, working in the morning, taking my preparatory courses in the afternoon, I run three days per week in a park after classes, get home, eat, watch the news, and read whatever I have in hands (related to the test I want to take) 'till I find it's time to sleep, usually 22:30.
I am now making a lot less money than I used to, but am also studying a lot more in a less stressing way.
I was planning to go to USA on June/July this year, but that won't happen because I didn't get enough money (and there was the car problem, and some other unplanned expenses), nor time to go to São Paulo to request a Visa.
I was invited to go to Spain on Novermber, and I really would like to go, but that will happen only if I boost print sales sky high.
I would also like to go to USA on March or April next year (If the test I want to take really takes place on February as everyone expects), but according to my finances, that seems even harder to happen.
The problem with the test is that the last time it took place was in 2005!!! It should had taken place in 2007, 08 and 09! And nobody is sure if it will take place next year.

I'm just saying it all because I kind of said some of it to some people, who told other people whom I hadn't told anything and they got pissed because I hadn't said anything to them, and then there were other people worried about the amount of time I'm still "wasting" with photos and this and that... So, just making things clear, I take a camera where ever I go, so most photos "just happen" and don't take much of my time. The editing takes just as little of my time, lately, no more than 15 minutes. I upload photos usually during lunch time, while my brain is in "roaming mode".
That's it... and I'm kind of up set.


~~~~

"um caco no chão não é apenas o seu presente de caco no chão, é também o seu passado de quando o não era, é também o seu futuro de não saber o que virá a ser." - José Saramago "A Caverna"


baked x 2
May 12, 2009 at 10:39 pm

boogerfingers posted a photo:

baked x 2


baked
May 12, 2009 at 10:39 pm

boogerfingers posted a photo:

baked


eye3
May 12, 2009 at 10:33 pm

weedce posted a photo:

eye3


Copper - 127/365
May 12, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Welvis Tarn posted a photo:

Copper - 127/365


Formiguinha...
May 12, 2009 at 10:29 pm

_Guilherme Grespan posted a photo:

Formiguinha...

Foto por Guilherme Grespan

Observações:
Todas as fotos aqui postadas estão livres para divulgação, desde que com minha assinatura na foto e com os devidos créditos, como segue abaixo:

Foto por Guilherme Grespan - www.flickr.com/guilhermegrespan/

As fotos estão com tamanho reduzido para web, tenho todas em alta resolução, e sem a assinatura, caso alguem precise é só me enviar um email.

Qualquer utilização das fotos em meios comerciais, favor me contactar.

Contato:
email: gui_grespan@yahoo.com.br

Ao Publicar:
Caso você publique esta foto em algum local, favor me informar por email, para que eu possa manter o histórico.

Muito Obrigado.

______________________________________________________________________

Photo by Guilherme Grespan

Notes:
All photos posted here are free to disclosure, provided that with my signature on the photo and with the appropriate credits, as follows below:

Photo by Guilherme Grespan - www.flickr.com/guilhermegrespan/

The photos are reduced in size for web, have all at high resolution, and without the signature, if someone needs just send me an email.

Any use of photos for media business, please contact me.

Contact:
email: gui_grespan@yahoo.com.br

By Post:
If you publish this picture in any place, please let me know by email, so I can keep the history.

Thank you very much.


peek a boo
May 12, 2009 at 10:28 pm

Lisa D Curry posted a photo:

peek a boo


OCF-7940
May 12, 2009 at 10:25 pm

ken.flame posted a photo:

OCF-7940


Brown Eyed
May 12, 2009 at 10:17 pm

downing.amanda posted a photo:

Brown Eyed


Bedroom Eyes
May 12, 2009 at 10:14 pm

flash-flood posted a photo:

Bedroom Eyes




| www.flashfloodphoto.com (c) 2009 |


the stalker III
May 12, 2009 at 10:11 pm

zeeque (catching up) posted a photo:

the stalker III

the stalking cat - is back!


Paisaje en Teno
May 12, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Luis Matías posted a photo:

Paisaje en Teno


Paisaje en Teno
May 12, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Luis Matías posted a photo:

Paisaje en Teno


Snapshot_20090512_23
May 12, 2009 at 5:46 pm

kae! posted a photo:

Snapshot_20090512_23


IMG_1703
May 12, 2009 at 5:41 pm

Muper Studio posted a photo:

IMG_1703


IMG_1710
May 12, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Muper Studio posted a photo:

IMG_1710


IMG_1723
May 12, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Muper Studio posted a photo:

IMG_1723


Eye-Tree Trunk
May 12, 2009 at 5:38 pm

katiecullen posted a photo:

Eye-Tree Trunk

A tree trunk that looks like it has eyes at Phipps Conservatory


Makeover:Facelifted
May 12, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Julija Felajn posted a photo:

Makeover:Facelifted


parra...
May 12, 2009 at 5:32 pm

kae! posted a photo:

parra...

sesión con Lidy en mi habitación (evidentemente yo también salgo...).


White Lion Close Up and Face On
May 12, 2009 at 5:29 pm

nixxyblue posted a photo:

White Lion Close Up and Face On

Love this cropped shot of such a beautiful animal.

These were taken at 'Cango Wildlife Ranch' in Oudtshoorn, South Africa. I wanted to visit here to see their White Lions and Tigers.


Arrive without travelling .See all without looking. Do all without doing
May 12, 2009 at 5:27 pm

elena☆b posted a photo:

Arrive without travelling .See all without looking. Do all without doing

I'm so nervous, I graduate the 10th of june and I hope I don't fall on the stage :-S

I don't know why but this week feels weird . Its like something is in the air that follows me in school. Everyone that talked to me last week is practically ignoring me this week. My friends that called me every weekend to hang out, have suddenly stopped. Maybe it was something I said but the unknown bothers me.
Sometimes I feel like I complain too much or talk about me constantly. I don't know why. It's not a conceded reason or anything, but maybe because I don't have anything else going on in my life thats fun or exciting, that it makes me subconsciously bring up my problems all the time. I just want to have great memories of my senior year and end the year with great ones too. I miss my friends and classmates. Even though their there, its an empty class room. I know something is up, and I wish someone would just be like, "elena your annoying and thats why we aren't talking to you." If someone did that, at least I would understand. Now I'll go back to photoshop with no text to reply to or plans to make with friends. Where has everyone gone.


Another Self Portrait
May 12, 2009 at 5:25 pm

ashutosh.sabnis posted a photo:

Another Self Portrait


Stuart
May 12, 2009 at 5:24 pm

(Claire) posted a photo:

Stuart

This is my brother. Heh.

One of his many *glamour shots* and what have you.


Masked
May 12, 2009 at 5:19 pm

zest of the loganberry posted a photo:

Masked

Yessss. LOL. This is possibly the weirdest shot I have ever done. I am a veggie see, and holding these slippery blighters was quite difficult. I kept wretching at the smell and thinking how much prettier they would look alive. But I really wanted this shot so forced myself to continue, in the words of mccabe, "do a thing a day that scares you, I secretly crave bogs". Later we delivered the fresh trouters to my dear friend juany for tea time. :-D

I think (don't quote me on this) that this will be the final addition to my obscured collection. The official examination starts tommorrow and runs till friday (wish me luck!)
Love you all xx


Prayer flags
May 12, 2009 at 5:14 pm

jebob posted a photo:

Prayer flags


I felt like a morning person-had to capture the phenomenon
May 12, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Lizzie, of a dreamland posted a photo:

I felt like a morning person-had to capture the phenomenon

This was taken on photobooth- if someone has actually looked at all my photos I'm sorry they all seem to be from there but after exams I will get out and take something with an actual camera

I was visiting a college that day. At that moment I had gotten ready and while I was waiting for my family to do the same I felt like a morning person. I never feel like a morning person. I love the idea of it though. I felt like I actually wanted to do something, so I took some pictures. Lighting is all natural, no real editing, but I admittedly retouched-off a zit. Ta- da


sam
May 12, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Natashia Judge posted a photo:

sam


DSCF2154
May 12, 2009 at 5:10 pm

phil_sidenstricker posted a photo:

DSCF2154


Artist André Esteche
May 12, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Magnus Fröderberg posted a photo:

Artist André Esteche


Pure
May 12, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Captured by Karen posted a photo:

Pure

Copyright Captured by Karen, LLC. Do not copy.


My cat
May 12, 2009 at 5:00 pm

animasoucoyant posted a photo:

My cat

My cat.

Edited to only have color in eyes, nose and tongue.


Let's make a list of who we need and we'll throw it away 'cause we don't need anyone
May 12, 2009 at 4:51 pm

M Choma posted a photo:

Let's make a list of who we need and we'll throw it away 'cause we don't need anyone


DSCF4320
May 12, 2009 at 12:45 pm

aka_johnny_sunshine posted a photo:

DSCF4320


Big Blue Eyes
May 12, 2009 at 12:39 pm

wolfy1129 posted a photo:

Big Blue Eyes


Katya in color
May 12, 2009 at 12:37 pm

marcusuke posted a photo:

Katya in color


DSC_4929
May 12, 2009 at 12:35 pm

perguntame posted a photo:

DSC_4929


DSC_4954
May 12, 2009 at 12:35 pm

perguntame posted a photo:

DSC_4954


DSC_4932-Edit
May 12, 2009 at 12:35 pm

perguntame posted a photo:

DSC_4932-Edit


DSC_4975-Edit
May 12, 2009 at 12:35 pm

perguntame posted a photo:

DSC_4975-Edit


DSC_5007-Edit
May 12, 2009 at 12:35 pm

perguntame posted a photo:

DSC_5007-Edit



May 12, 2009 at 12:31 pm

_pidge posted a photo:


Richardson Bay Creature~ Egnut ~face
May 12, 2009 at 12:31 pm

MzDIS posted a photo:

Richardson Bay Creature~ Egnut ~face

see whole Egnut in my OUTSIDER/FOLK ART set

 

This email was sent to globaleducation100@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment